TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applications from musicians must be received no less than 7 business days before the event to be considered for inclusion.
Acceptance of this application permits you to perform within the ArtWalk event footprint in a designated performing location.
A limited number of performance locations and times are available.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event by calling 361-882-2363
Entertainers may not perform within the ArtWalk footprint without prior approval of CCDMD.
CCDMD cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to merchandise, equipment, or vehicles.
Acceptances are made on a first-come basis.
Entertainers are responsible for cleanup of all equipment.
- Performance time is from 5:30pm – 9pm, with breaks at musician’s discretion.
- Musicians should provide their own equipment, we are not able to provide electricity or extension cords.
- Musicians performing at Artesian Park will perform from the gazeebo.
- Musicians must bring all of their own equipment. Electricity is available in Artesian Park but not guaranteed in any other location.
- Musicians should unload vehicles and immediately move them into parking areas before continuing setup.
- Musicians must complete tear-down by 9:30pm.