TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applications from musicians must be received no less than 7 business days before the event to be considered for inclusion.
- Acceptance of this application permits you to perform within the ArtWalk event footprint in a designated performing location.
- A limited number of performance locations and times are available.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event to email@example.com.
- Entertainers may not perform within the ArtWalk footprint without prior approval of CCDMD.
- CCDMD cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to merchandise, equipment, or vehicles.
- Acceptances are made on a first-come basis.
- Entertainers are responsible for cleanup of all equipment.
- Performance time is for the entirety of ArtWalk, with breaks at musician’s discretion.
- Musicians should provide their own equipment, we are not able to provide electricity or extension cords.
- Musicians performing at Artesian Park will perform from the gazeebo.
- Musicians must bring all of their own equipment. Electricity is available in Artesian Park & La Retama Park but not guaranteed in any other location.
- Musicians should unload vehicles and immediately move them into parking areas before continuing setup.
- Musicians must complete tear-down by event end time.