Request for Proposal: Seawall Power Washing/Conditioning and Cleaning Services
Mar 12, 2021
CCDMD is looking for a vendor to provide power washing and general cleaning services for the 2 miles of Seawall located on Shoreline Blvd between The Art Museum in the North and Magee Beach in the South.
- An initial deep clean of the sidewalk will be required.
- Ongoing, a daily Monday through Friday schedule of washing will be required.
- We anticipate that the entire length of the Seawall will be treated 26 times each year.
- Power washing and maintenance duties shall include:
- Hot power washing of sidewalk (2 miles by 20 feet wide)
- Including reclamation of water to ensure no pollution of the Bay.
- Cold power washing of the Seawall steps leading down to the Bay.
- Removal of gum and graffiti from the sidewalk and Miradors.
Click here for the full RFP and directions for submitting proposals.