Pirate Pub Crawl 2021
This year’s COVID conscious adaptation of our Annual Pirate Pub Crawl is meant to instill local pride for our Buc Days tradition and increase downtown merchants’ participation in Buc Days. The “choose your own adventure” method over the course of 11 days will help reduce crowds on one single day.
Started in 1938, Buc Days is an 11-day festival and cultural event in the Coastal Bend. Activities include a carnival, parades, rodeo, and even an air show! The Dunking of the Mayor on the first day of Buc Days is what kicks off the entire festival. In order to bring more attention and festivity to this important community tradition, we will claim the evening of April 29 as Jolly Roger Night!
Jolly Roger Night
APRIL 29, 2021: In partnership with local downtown establishments, our goal is to set the tone of Buc Days with the Dunking of the Mayor followed by the start of our 11-day Pirate Pub Crawl. Help us celebrate the kick-off of Buc Days with the Mayor walking the plank and THEN embarking on a “choose your own adventure” voyage to find treasures at your choice of 14 taverns during the self-guided Pirate Pub Crawl.
Pirate Pub Crawl
APRIL 29 – MAY 9, 2021: The fun’s not over when Jolly Roger Night ends! Our downtown taverns will be participating in self-guided Pirate Pub Crawl for all 11 days of Buc Days! Gather your squad of scallywags and enjoy a slide of First Mate Pizza, Black Sea Rum, and more. Please remember to drink responsibly and always have a designated driver! We advise against visiting all 14 taverns in one voyage.
PIRATE COSTUME CONTEST: Go downtown dressed in your pirate best during Buc Days and our Pirate Pub Crawl! When you tag our socials and #PubCrawlCC you’ll be entered into our contest for a $50 gift card to a downtown tavern!
- Harrison’s Landing: $6 Pirate Punch
- Cassidy’s Irish Pub: Pirate Booty
- BUS: $8 Mai Tais
- The Gold Fish: The Peg Leg
- House of Rock: $7 Clap of Thunder Rum Drink; The First Mate Pizza with pineapple, jalapenos, and capicola ham — 12″ for $11.99 OR 20″ for $21.99
- Mesquite St. Pizza and Pasta Co.: $5 Shiver Me Timbers Margarita; 1-Topping 12″ Pizza for $10
- Flanagan’s: Pirate’s Poison Shots
- Mully’s Irish: $5.25 Sunken Ship
- The Point of Corpus Christi: $4.50 Pirate Pina Colada; $4.50 Cap’n & Coke; $4.50 Black Sea Rum
- Lucy’s Snackbar: $5 Wild Mind Ales – Hanai Ohana
- Executive Surf Club: $5 Pirate’s Punch; $4 Shipwreck Shots
- Rebel Toad Brewing Co.: $1 Off Blueberry Gose Beer — Inspired by the Lexington’s Nickname, Blue Ghost on the Coast!
- The Exchange: Pirate’s Booty Drink/Shots for $3.50
- Nueces Brewing Co.: 10% Off to all Pirate Costumes
Taxi and Rideshare Information
Driving under the influence will not be tolerated. Please make smart choices while enjoying Buc Days festivities in Downtown Corpus Christi!
- American Cab Company – (361) 289-9500
- Green & Go Cabs – (361) 299-9999
- ELS Express Cab – (361) 960-9222
- Dependable Taxicab Service – (361) 774-6043
- Feonix Mobility Rising – (361) 834-4493
- Moon’s Padre Run – (361) 946-3242
- Island Jacks Taxi Service – (817) 458-8611