Illuminated Boat Parade Sponsored by Port of Corpus Christi
The Downtown Management District is committed to ensuring Downtown Corpus Christi is a premier holiday destination for family and friends throughout the 2021 holiday season. Help us light up the Corpus Christi Municipal Marina with holiday cheer by participating in the Harbor Lights Boat Parade on Saturday, December 4th! Participants can enter for a chance to take home one of the boat parade titles and of course, bragging rights.
IMPORTANT DATES & TIMES:
- Registration opens online on Monday, August 23rd.
- Registration closes Saturday, November 27th.
- Decorations must be displayed by 5:00 pm on the day of the parade.
- Boats must be ready and lined up by 5:30 pm.
- The parade will begin at 6:00 pm sharp.
- Judging will take place during the parade.
- Winners will be announced during the Award Ceremony following the parade at 8:00pm.
- All participants must submit a registration form.
- Décor must be colorful and coastal.
- Boat Captains must attend the Skippers meeting on Saturday, December 4 at 10:00am.
- The first 10 visiting participants to sign up will receive complimentary slips for any 2 nights. *Only for participants who do not already have a slip in the Municipal Marina.
- Participants can only win one cash prize.
- Commercial Boat
- Governmental Boat
- Furthest Distance Traveled to Participate